First, a picture of what we saw today at the park:
Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever? I love this time of year. Now on to Six Unspectacular Quirks. Kate from Homeschooling in the Garden State coaxed me out of my blogging funk by tagging me for this meme. Here are the rules:
* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them
Ok, here we go . . .
1. I don't really like to watch movies.
2. I drink my morning coffee black with a splash of cold tap water.
3. I almost always spill a little bit of what I'm eating on my shirt.
4. I'm not religious but sometimes I listen to religious radio shows in the car.
5. I only buy one kind of socks so I never have to match the pairs. I just grab any two socks and go.
6. TLC cheddar crackers + black cherry fruit spread=crazy delicious!!
So, yep . . . pretty boring stuff there. But they are supposed to be "unspectacular", so there ya go. And at least it got me out of my not-blogging rut. Thanks Kate :)
And now to tag six more people:
Carrie from Waiting for Ruby, Mary Beth from Salt and Chocolate, Lizz from Red Dirt Mother, Emilie from The Little Nest ( a sweet blog that I don't visit nearly enough), Jessamyn from Love This Life, and greenemother from The Owl and the Pussycat . I know you are all busy ladies so there's no pressure -- but I'm sure your readers are dying to know some of your unspectacular quirks :)