I was tagged by Dee over at BubbaChic for this. Her blog is just adorable, full of the sweetest handmade things and thoughts on her life with her children--I know you will follow the link over to her blog, but please come back and visit me too :) Ok, I am done being the insecure blogger. . . here are the rules for the game:
*link to the person who tagged you
*post the rules
*name 8 things others don't know about you
*link to 8 other bloggers
1. I am about to turn 30 in a few weeks (Dee also listed this as one of her 8 things)
2. I get easily overwhelmed by too many choices. That's one of the reasons I could never be a scrapbooker.
3. When I am stressed out I have to laugh--sometimes in my head I imagine circus music playing ("doo-dee-do-dee-do-dee-doodee-doo-doo . . .")
4. Someday this winter I plan to just stay in bed all day and have my meals brought to me and watch movies and read under the covers and just rest.
5. I have a secret supply of candy in with my crafting and sewing supplies--and it's the really good stuff.
6. I wish I could step right into any book illustrated by Richard Scarry or Tasha Tudor.
7. I've listened to Bob Dylan records every day of my life (almost!) for the past 15 years.
8. I think chipmunks are just the cutest thing ever.
Ok, now I get to tag eight people. Here they are:
Lissadell from The Owl and the Pussycat, Jenny from Wildwood Cottage (whom I always tag, sorry if I'm annoying), Mary Beth from Salt and Chocolate, Lizz from Red Dirt Mother (whose etsy shop animals are so awesome--I just got a husky for Ivo and it is so cute and beautifully made), Mom Unplugged , Kristin at Prairie Daze, the beautiful smiling Jessamyn at Love This Life (she has the sweetest mama-baby banner picture), and the last spot is for anyone else who wants to play. Just leave a comment here and we will all know to visit you and see your eight things. And if anyone I tagged is too busy or has already done this a million times, that's ok, you won't flunk my blog if you don't play.