Today my big sister is especially big! In fact, she is 30 today. So in honor of her special day, here they are . . .
30 Things I Love About Aya on Her Thirtieth Birthday
1. She always makes time to be a sister to me.
2. She is really, really funny.
3. She knows where all of the good take-out places are.
4. She gives the world's best hand-me-downs.
5. She has cultivated a comfy home.
6. She lets me loll around in the big bed and watch tv when I visit.
7. She loves our cat and pets her even though she is allergic to her.
8. She makes hilarious prank phone calls (usually to me)
9. She loves little things (and we know love makes little things grow!)
10. She has World's Cutest Kids.
11. And World's Cutest Pugs!
12. She makes friends with everyone . . .
13. But if you are visiting she screens out all their calls to talk to *you*
14. She will serve you Arby's food on real china
15. She is a good driver
16. She wears her heart on her sleeve
17. She tells really good stories
18. She Tivos shows for Ivo and saves them until we visit.
19. She is a crafty crafter.
20. She never acts *all sexy* (um, BARF!)
21. She isn't a big complainer.
22. She is an advocate for vulnerable animals (all animals really)
23. When I call, she always says "I was just about to call you!"
24. She carries a big purse and always has gum
25. and chapstick
26. She makes chicken pot in the pressure cooker and puts applesauce on top, just the way you like it (yum!)
27. She acts like I have "great hair" (I assure you I do not!)
28. She is a great mom who I can look to for non guilt-inducing advice.
29. She will not be mad that her birthday present is going to be late.
30. She is the world's best sister and I hope she knows how much she is loved!
Happy Birthday Aya!